Due to COVID-19, Tuesday Night IDPA practice is cancelled until further notice.
November Match Schedule
1st Saturday - Steel Challenge
2nd Saturday - IDPA
3rd Saturday - Falling Steel
Central Carolinas Shooting Club is looking for an experienced club member to act as club President. Our President and President-Elect had to bow out of their current roles due to some unforeseen circumstances. If you are interested in learning more about the position and volunteering to help the club please send a message via the "contact us" function on the website.
Central Carolinas Shooting Club will restart their monthly matches this Saturday with Steel Challenge. As with the rest of the world, we need to make some changes to how we run the match. Please read below. We are asking for understanding and flexibility, as there is certainly something we have missed or will come up. Our goal is to be able to put on matches in a safe manner. If you have a concern please speak to the Match Director or Club Official.
- If you are sick, feel sick, have a cough, or a fever...do not come to the match. Come when you feel better.
- Pre-registration is required on PractiScore. Walk-ups will not be accepted no matter if it is a first time shooter or a seasoned member. If you have registered and need to cancel please do so through PractiScore.
- We will not allow spectators on the range. They will need to stay behind the range in the parking area.
- Registration will be moved to the picnic table under the white tent half-way down the parking lot. Please be considerate and keep your distance while waiting to check-in.
- Once checked in, please move to your assigned squad and do not congregate under the covering in Bay 2.
- Only assigned SO’s and Scorekeepers will touch the timers and tablets.
Central Carolinas Shooting Club consists of people who enjoy participating in and promoting safe challenging shooting events. We are centrally located between South and North Carolina in Rock Hill SC. We host Steel Challenge, IDPA, and Falling Steel shooting competitions in Edgemoor SC , Rock Hill SC, and the Charlotte NC area.
CURRENT EVENT SCHEDULE:
1st Saturday of each month: Steel Challenge
2nd Saturday of each month: IDPA
3rd Saturday of odd number months (No July Match): Falling Steel
ONLINE MATCH REGISTRATION / RESULTS
At Central Carolinas Shooting Club our first priority is safety. We follow the four cardinal rules of firearm safety at all times.
The Four Rules of Firearm Safety
1) Treat all guns as if they are loaded
2) Never let the muzzle of a gun point at anything you do not want to destroy
3) Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are aligned with the target
4) Know your target and what is beyond and in front of your target